WorkNest is looking for Senior Full Stack developer to join our team.
We are ready to offer:
- Long term career opportunity in the global tech company
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- English classes twice a week
- Paid GYM
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchens, sports activities, Xbox zone, coffee machines, cookies, fruit, etc.)
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Friendly and positive atmosphere
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code
- Django web development – 4+ years experience (2+ also acceptable has robust 6+ years server side and web experience)
- AngularJs 1 – 2+ years experience
- Self started, fast learner with the ability to work independently and with others
- Ability to do technical implementation design
- SQL knowledge
- Very good english communication skills (would probably working daily and directly with English speaking team)
As an advantage:
- Webstack applications development – 6+ years experience
- Comfortable collaborating with HTML/CSS specialists to develop complete front-end features
- Experience working with GIT, Celery. Redis, MongoDB, RabbitMQ and AWS
- Experience with e-commerce, erp, accounting, payment and/or big data
- Experience or knowledge with Python 3, Django 2 , Angular 6
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Being an active and enthusiastic part of the team that will be looking to contribute to our mission and strategy, happy to share the craziest ideas
- Constantly adding value to experience of our customers by writing readable, testable and scalable code
- Taking the time to deeply understand the problems and challenges users face and being the part of the solution finding process
- Weekly feature review meetings – via video chat.
- Weekly sprint planning / adjustment meetings – via video chat.
- Daily standup meeting (Scrum style) via video chat / text chat.
- We prefer working in weekly sprints, deploying every two weeks.
Feature requirements would usually be specified on a high level and explained on the weekly feature review along with the relevant business requirements and expected user experience. The developer will then work with me to produce a very lean technical design if one wasn’t supplied. When done the developer would request to merge the feature code at which point the code would be reviewed and merged if no changes are required.
About the work:
The developer would be involved in all aspects of developing ecommerce, subscription and data platform. This would include: creating best in class mobile web experiences, implementing complex core system logic, building predictive analytics features and much more. We consider technological excellence to be a strategic advantage, therefore, we expect the developer’s day-to-day work would directly impact many mission critical aspects of the company.
About the project:
It is the fastest growing kids meal company in the US. The NY Post and others have described our direct-to-consumer meals as Happy Meals for a generation of parents who care about healthy eating and free delivery. Our founders include a Harvard Business School grad and the COO and Co-founder of HelloFresh US, and our investors include some of the most prominent tech and food venture capitalists in the country. Yumble has been covered in TechCrunch, The New York Post, Us Weekly, among many other parenting and business publications.