WorkNest Technologies team is seeking Data Scientist who wants to join a team of highly talented engineering professionals, who helps businesses to understand the connection between people’s behavior and physical locations by turning data from apps into aggregated & anonymous real-time insights.
We provide metrics such as customer visits, visit duration, visit frequencies, customer journey paths, gender, age groups, income levels, modes of transport, and other related demographic characteristics.
As a Data Scientist, you will solve interesting technical challenges by designing, storing and processing Data flows, always thinking about reliability, scalability, resilience, security and performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Data Scientist you will have the opportunity to work in cross-functional team and develop new Big Data products for business. It will be sphere of your responsibilities. You will:
- Responsible in gathering and analyzing data, preparing analytical reports or dashboard and monitoring of data quality.
- Explore, analyze and process massive amounts of data, turning it into actionable business insights;
- Define product specifications
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues with supported service
- A part of your role will be choosing the most appropriate technique, based on business need and available data, to develop custom data models and algorithms.
- Understanding of Big Data approach
- Understanding of OOP principles
- Experiencing Database technologies usage
- English Upper-Intermediate
- Self-motivated, independent learner, who enjoys sharing knowledge with team members.
- 2+ years of data analysis experience
- Knowledge in Python(Pandas, NumPy, Scikit-Learn, XGBoost)
- experience in machine learning – diverse types of data, diverse data sources, different types of learning models, diverse learning settings
- Experience in SQL to query for and to aggregate data
- Experience with BigQuery in DB
- Obtaining knowledge from large volume of data
- Experience with high availability solution
- Experience in monitoring system
- English Upper-Intermediate (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Python(Scikit-Learn, XGBoost)
- Working knowledge of statistical methods and their application to business problems
- Experience in analyzing data from third-party providers: Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Good understanding of data mining/data analysis methods: conversions, LTV/CAC, ROI, Cohort analysis, a-ha moment analysis, K-means, decision trees etc.
- Experience working with data extracts and data connections
- Github/Gitlab experience
What we offer:
- Challenging projects for Israeli clients that are well-funded startups in different business areas
- Competitive salary and bonuses for excellent results
- Business trips to Israel
- Skilled management and mature processes
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule by agreement
Look forward to receiving your CV on our e-mail