Worknest is looking for Middle/Senior Front End Web Developer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design prototypes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
This role will be focused on the frontend development part of the system.
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Testing the output of your own work prior to handing over for independent testing;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Participating in all necessary quality assurance work required to ensure the delivered products are truly fit for the purpose;
- Ensure code quality by testing the deployable solution, working closely with the test automation person;
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship to other developers in agile team;
- Grow your skills and share your knowledge with other developers;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3;
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS;
- Experience with build tools, code coverage and testing frameworks – webpack, jest etc.;
- Experience with large scale frontend applications and the ability to enter production code and be productive in short time;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Advantage: Java experience;
- Advantage: familiarity with React;
- Intermediate and above English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Collaborative nature and ability to work within a team;
- Good personal organization skills, ability to prioritize.
What we offer
- Ability to work on challenging, large project with complex high load B2C platform;
- Long term career opportunity in the global tech company;
- Competitive salary;
- Medical Insurance;
- English classes twice a week;
- Paid GYM;
- Career and professional growth;
- Long-term employment with XX working-days paid vacation.