WorkNest is looking for Python developer to join our team on remote basis for part-time job.
What we offer:
- Long term career opportunity in the global tech company
- Professional training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves
- Friendly and positive atmosphere
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code
- 2+ years experience with Python
- Front-End skills (HTML/CSS, basic JS)
- Know how to do Web Scrapping (Scrapy)
- Very good English communication skills (would probably working daily and directly with English speaking team)
About the project: 2-3 months project which provides instant access to location insights derived from foot-traffic of millions of consumers, delivering visibility into offline behaviors.