Warsawa , Poland
● Design and implement best in class development and production (Kubernetes) environments including modern CI/CD flows.
● Take an active role in the configuration and maintenance of logging and monitoring tools in Kubernetes clusters.
● Take an active role in the configuration and maintenance of a diverse range of security tools in the cloud (GCP).
● Hands-on implementation of Information Security across multiple teams and ensure systems are compliant with internal and regulatory security standards.
● Work multi-functionally with Research, Backend, and Frontend teams to craft a secure cloud based solution.
● Inject security practices into the software delivery life cycle while maintaining a rapid pace of developer productivity.
● Develop and streamline security alerting and management tools within the cloud (GCP).
● Work with other DevOps engineers and Developers to remediate findings and provide
Wand AI mission is to make business-centric AI easy to use, safe, and accessible to everyone.
Our platform enables business users to build and run AI applications safety, quickly, and efficiently – all codeless, self-serviced.
We are looking for passionate, ambitious, and excellent DevOps engineers who specializes in security to join our team early on and help us secure our engine and safeguard our data.
We are looking for people that want to break boundaries, move mountains, and shape the future of AI.
Wand AI engineers are Kubernetes experts, develop cutting edge technologies and strive to get the best user experience and efficiency for our customers.
● B.Sc in computer science or a related field.
● 5+ years of experience in DevOps engineering.
● Expert in Kubernetes and Docker in production environments: both on-premise and
● Expert in modern Kubernetes-native CI/CD tools (e.g., ArgoCD, FluxCD) and GitHub.
● Expert in modern logging and monitoring: Loki, Prometheus, Grafana.
● Expert in infrastructure management, both on-premise and in the cloud: Ansible,
● SQL and Nosql databases: PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch.
● Excellent scripting using Python, Go, Bash
● Experience comprehensively securing and monitoring GCP/AWS/Azure/ with hands-on
● GCP/AWS/Azure Security Engineering, Architecting or Security Specialty certification – advantage.
● Information Security Certification – advantage.
● Experience deploying IAM (Identity Access Management) solutions, (e.g. Ory, Okta, Auth0, Cognito) – advantage.
● Experience with Kubernetes in additional cloud providers: AWS/Azure/DigitalOcean – advantage.