Warsawa , Poland
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Working at the product company where our people are at the heart of what we do
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Your health support via gym compensation and vacation policy
• Corporate leisure activities
• Sponsored training/certification opportunities.
We’re growing and we need experienced engineers to help us grow faster and better. Most of the work is expected to be frontend, but a very unique and complex one. There are performance challenges to tackle and the development of innovative and exciting tools.
Dataloop is a one-stop-shop for building and deploying powerful computer vision pipelines – data labeling, automating data ops, customizing production pipelines, and weaving the human-in-the-loop for data validation. This eliminates data challenges for companies, allowing them to focus their resources on their core business. Our vision is to make machine learning-based systems accessible, affordable and scalable for all.
• Working in BigData production environment
• Experience working with Python
• Experience with TDD
• Experience using Platforms: MongoDB, Druid, K8S, Kafka, RabbitMQ
• Attention to details
• Ability to acquire new knowledge fast, on the go
• Organization & focus
• Sense of ownership and responsibility
• Communication and teamwork
• Fluent spoken and written English