Warsawa , Poland
• Design & develop the infrastructure for training, deploying and monitoring of AI models in development and production environments.
• Build high-quality, containerized, scalable high throughput services.
• Build observability systems for tracking performance metrics and business KPIs.
• Work with the Product and Research teams to build products in the AI domain.
• Be a valuable member of the engineering team, have a meaningful impact on the stack, review code and share best practices.
• 3-5+ years of experience
• Python knowledge is required
• B.Sc in computer science or a related field
• Worked on large-scale service oriented distributed systems
• Experience with different types of data storage (SQL, NoSQL, search engines, big data databases, object stores)
• Experience with containerization and cluster management technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
• Tech savvy – we are looking for someone who likes to learn and develop tech skills of the latest technologies and methodologies
• Experience collaborating with Research teams working with PyTorch or TensorFlow – advantage
• Good spoken and written English