AppsFlyer is the world’s leading mobile attribution & marketing analytics platform, helping app marketers around the world make better decisions. AppsFlyer’s holistic approach allows advertisers to measure all media sources, including paid, organic, viral, and social sources, without compromising user experience or accuracy.
AppsFlyer is known for its massive backend production. At any given moment thousands of servers are consuming 100+ billion mobile app events, crunching our users’ data, serving requests and communicating on a massive scale.
• 5+ years of experience as a software engineer;
• Real-life experience with developing and maintaining a decent production systems;
• Ability to grasp new languages, systems and frameworks fast;
• Passion about metrics, logs, data, monitoring, numbers — you name it;
• Passion to craft the best working software, learn cutting edge technologies and a constant craving for becoming a better engineer;
• The mentality of a team player, sense of ownership and of urgency.
• Deep understanding of Big / Distributed Data concepts like partitioning and skew;
• Ability to form strong mental models of complex data processing stacks;
• Proficiency in both frontend and backend;
• Recommended by an AppsFlyer employee.
• End-to-end development of both client facing and data infrastructure features from data processing to database choice and implementation through to API development;
• Collaborate with product managers and software engineers to deliver complex products;
• Analyze and improve performance, scalability and stability of our systems, environments and tools;
• If you’re up to the challenge — Speak at meetups, write blog posts, speak at conferences, contribute to existing open source projects and release new open source software.