• Working at the product company where our people are at the heart of what we do;
• Opportunity to work in a start-up environment and international team;
• Competitive salary;
• 15 working days paid vacation, 14 paid sick leaves;
• Health insurance;
• Sponsored training/certification opportunities.
Our client’s smart transcription and captioning solution harnesses the power of artificial and human intelligence to provide over 99% accuracy, industry-leading turnaround time, and on-demand CART services
• At least 5 years of engineering experience;
• Good software engineering skills with experience in running solutions in production, hands-on approach;
• Experience with Docker and with running ECS or Kubernetes in production environments;
• Experience with modern service-based CI/CD solutions like CircleCI or Gitlab.
• Experience with monitoring solutions like CloudWatch or Prometheus;
• Experience with serverless solutions;
• Experience with Python;
• Experience with Terraform;
• An excellent collaborator with great communication skills, who can take part in a diverse cross-functional team.
• Design and implement solutions for CI/CD, including simulating new code to test potential improvements or issues;
• Ensure a highly reliable system across cloud infrastructure;
• Provide solutions for observability on our production deployment (including monitoring, logging) to other engineers;
• Driving other teams to security, scalability, availability and cost reduction.