• Remote work;
• Competitive salary based on your experience level;
• Professional and career growth opportunities;
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers;
• Your health support via gym compensation and vacation policy;
• Professional English lessons with native speakers or highly qualified teachers;
• Partly or fully compensation of specialized conferences, meetups etc.
Our client is a cloud-based collaboration network for the events industry. The product is a digital platform that allows event professionals to plan and visualize events before they happen, while connecting clients using a conference and meeting platform, and offering to turn virtual experiences into real ones.
• Proficiency in Windows/Mac OS;
• Proficiency in all browsers;
• Knowledge in Firewalls/ VPNs/ Networks;
• Experience in identifying and solving technical computer problems, such as microphone and speakers setup etc.;
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Users support, respond rapidly to user requests;
• Troubleshooting technical issues, in real-time, during virtual events;
• Analysis of failures, identifying and isolating the source of problems.